Saturday, October 4, 2008

Can't Sleep

So here it is...6:00am on a SATURDAY, AND I'm on "vacation"...and I'm awake because of pain. *sigh* I'm getting sick of this crap. My throat should be better by now!! It's finally working on it...but seriously...ridiculous. I'm supposed to go back to work on Wednesday. I really hope that I'm better enough to be on the phone all day by then. I'm really over being home all day (although I still have TONS that I need to get done while I'm at home...it doesn't really get done anyway because I don't have the concentration). I also *really* need to get back to my full pay *sigh*. I can't take not having enough money anymore. Luckily I have my parents watching out for me, and they have been helping me out...but I can only ask so much there. Blah. I'm just over it all. I can't wait to just be better, and back to work, and back to my "normal" life (as normal as it was anyway, hehe).

I'm also tired of waking up at odd hours and not being able to get back to sleep. Matt & I are in St. George for the weekend visiting Todd & Rhonda, so I already have the "not my own bed" factor against me. Then I realized that there is no humidifier (which I've been depending on since I had my tonsils out), and I'm waking up at exactly the 4 hour mark from taking my last drugs for pain. The last little bit I've been able to get away with sleeping a little longer to put the pain off, but apparently not today. I hope this doesn't keep up, because I didn't bring enough drugs with me!

This ramble is brought to you by Lortab and my inability to sleep. Thank you.

No comments: