Sunday, July 1, 2007

11:30 and restless...

I hate when I get all productive on Sunday nights. This isn't an uncommon thing. I have a whole list of things that I want to get done...and they go through my head over and over again. I get completely ADD, and just want to get stuff done around here. I start picturing my condo being completely put together (after 2 years) and I can suddenly see what I need to do to make it happen. This almost never happens on a Friday or Saturday night...when I can sleep in the next morning. The most common night is Sunday night. Because...that makes the most sense :-P. For example, I was just (at 11:00 at night) measuring rooms and windows. Rooms to see if I can rearrange them the way that I want to, and the windows because I want to buy new blinds. All kinds of craziness.

With that, I'm going to try to go to bed without taking the time to move a few things from my bedroom to my extra room like I really want to. If I don't get back, I hope you all have a great week!!

No comments: