Monday, July 9, 2007

So I keep trying to be upbeat and positive about my lack of weight loss...and today it just didn't happen.

My friend at work had her surgery 2 weeks after me. Today she let me know that she passed her 50 lb mark. I'm SO SO SO excited for her!!! That's wonderful!!! It did, however, make me more depressed. I know I shouldn't let it get to me. Her success has NOTHING to do with my lack of success. Still...I fought the tears all day. Seems silly.

On a much happier note, though, I did get 3 scrapbook pages done over the weekend :-) Considering the fact that before this weekend I only had ONE done at all? I think that's great!!

You can see them here.

I was gonna post more stuff, but I just got a call from a friend at the airport. His ride didn't show up. SO I'm apparently headed out there. We'll see if I get back to this when I get back.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Great job with the layouts - very productive! Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down...

Nice name!!

Coleen said...

Thanks :-) I'm hoping to have more productive weekends coming soon. I have LOTS to get done on my house first, though, heh.

Your name is nice, too ;-)