Saturday, February 16, 2008

Free rice?

Ok, so I normally don't advertise stuff or send forwards, cause most of them are completely stupid. I did just find out about a site today that donates rice while you improve your vocabulary. As I'm ALWAYS trying to improve my vocabulary (if anyone wants to buy me "My Word Coach" for my DS I would love you forever), I found this to be interesting.

www.freerice.com

The skeptic that I am, I ALWAYS check these things out (to the best of my ability as far as the internet is concerned...but if you read it online it's ALWAYS true, right?!?) You all know that Snopes has been my "is it true?" site of choice for YEARS, so you can read up on the free rice thing here.

So...go check it out, donate some free rice, and pass it along!!

*smooches*

No comments: