Friday, May 30, 2008

Random pointless update :-)

Well, there has been a LOT going on. Not sure where to start :-)

I've been working TONS of overtime lately. There's just so much work to get done...and not enough time to do it. Last night, I didn't go to bed at all. I worked until about 11:30pm (only on the clock until about 6 something...then I just wanted to get caught up!). I then went to a midnight movie with one of my friends. I went home to shower and change, and was right back at work by 4 this morning (I didn't log in until 6, heh).

The building has been FREEZING this morning, though. Luckily, I have a wheat bag here from when I used to hurt more. I threw that in the microwave for 5 minutes, and put it on my lower back. I don't hurt...but it helps SO much with the cold :-) I'm so happy that my mom and I made so many of these a few years back. I don't ever know where any of them are...but I always happen to find one when I need one. This one I'm definitely going to continue to keep at work.

I know how random this all is...but I feel the need to express my love for Pandora.com. If you love music like I do...and haven't discovered it yet? You'll thank me! You just create your own music stations based upon a group or song, and it'll play music by that artist and similar artists. My problem is that I'm finding WAY too much new "unknown" music :-) I started with just 1 or 2 stations. I keep finding new artists that I *love*. It's to the point where when I'm just listening to music while doing other stuff, I have to keep a notepad document open or keep a physical notebook by me. Even with how long I've been listening to Pandora, I have 15 new songs I need to look for just since yesterday. Yeah, I'm a music geek...I know :-)

Now I guess I should get back to work. I want to thank everyone for your congratulations on my 1 year mark in my previous post :-) I'm pretty excited. I still have a difficult time knowing what to say when people tell me how good I'm looking. Still gotta work on the self image thing. I'm trying to learn to say "thank you" and leave the rest of my line ("for saying so") off. We'll see how that continues to go.

When I finally get a block of time at home, I'll try to post some pictures from the last few weeks :-) I have some fun pictures of the Idaho Falls temple (that's for you, Court) from when my friend and I drove to Montana a couple of weeks ago to take his kids back up there. I also have some WAY cute pictures of Dominic trying to help put together the play yard thing in Julie and Roger's backyard last weekend. That was a LOT of fun! My Dominic is finally starting to get attached to me, it seems. He played frisbee with me for a while last weekend. Yeah...lots of cute stuff. I promise I'll try to get to it!

5 comments:

Mitsy said...

wow....thanks for sharing about pandora.com. You know how much I love music and I am definately going to love this! Thanks! Your so awesome!

Marjorie said...

Can't wait to see pictures!! I miss ya and been thinking about you a lot lately.

Let's go play sometime soon!!

Courtney said...

Thanks for the pictures! hehe! love you much!

Ashalee said...

OMIGOODNESS so here are some websites that you can go and watch actual twlight movie clips
www.youtube.com/user/OfficialTwilightMovie or twilightmovie.com the first one is better though!!!

Allison said...

Hey CoCo whats up? check my blog.............


allisonsalley.blogpot.com