Friday, August 1, 2008

BYU Football clinic

So I have this whole long update waiting in my "draft" section to update everyone on the last couple of months, since I haven't been around. In the meantime, though...I thought I'd share the pictures from the night that Rhonda and I had last night.

(Click on the picture to see the rest :-) )


I stepped down too hard on one foot, twisted the other, and looked like a fool, but it was a BLAST! I did take a few videos, also. If you go to YouTube and do a search for "BYU Women's Football Clinic" you should be able to find them. I would go grab the links...but I gotta get focused on work here. Blah.

1 comment:

britentj said...

HEY you did NOT look like a fool, I am very proud of the fact that you were willing to come with me! I had a blast, let's go again next year! LOVEYA!