Thursday, May 17, 2007

Today is the day....

It's so odd to me that here it is....surgery day...10:00am....and I'm still sitting at home. For every operation I've ever had (7 before this one), I've had to be there early in the morning. Today...I got to sleep in, put together the last few eBay orders to ship out, pack up the stuff to take to my mom's...and it's weird. The only thing I really don't like is that I'm really really thirsty. That doesn't change after surgery this time, though, as I can't even have water or ice chips right away. Everything is going to be different after today. It'll just be interesting to see how!

I'll update when I get back from the hospital :-) (or if I can get away with it...from my phone while I'm still in the hospital...lol).

Oh! and for those who don't know...my surgery? I'm getting gastric bypass :-) So this beyond huge girl that you've known in the past may not be who you see next time you see me!!

No comments: