Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good day

Because this doesn't happen often enough, I feel the need to throw in a quick post to mention that I'm feeling really good at the moment. The day started off rocky (I was 4 hours late to work because of exhaustion)...but I made it through AND have been able to get in 2 sets on my elliptical. I'm about to do my last one, then shower, then bed...and I feel great :-)

Work was stressful...but that's normal. I had almost forgotten how busy I can get, hehe. I'm hoping that I can continue to feel well, and that I can start feeling like I can handle everything that I was trying to juggle before :-)

I also have to mention that I saw "Evan Almighty" last night, and it was *great*! I definitely recommend it. It's a great family movie, too, so feel free to take the kids! My nephew loved it!

4 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

SO, you have an eliptical? I am SOOOO jealous!

Coleen said...

*nod* I love my elliptical. I just never used it as much as I should. I'm trying to make up for that now...lol.

Tamara Wheeler said...

I used to use it when i had my gym membership in Wisconsin. I would use it for 25 minutes and then move to the tread mill for 20 minutes.

Coleen said...

I can't do 25 minutes at a time yet. It kills me! I used to do 20 minutes of elliptical, 20 minutes of weights, then another 20 elliptical back in the days when I used to go to the gym for an hour each time. I hope to be able to get back to something like that (but then I'd have to get back to a gym...since the elliptical is all I have...lol).