Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I was tagged, too...

I have been tagged by my sister Tamara. So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. Here goes!

1. I went back to Curves today after paying for it for the last 2 years and not going. (Long story involving surgery, shock).

2. I made peanut butter cookies today that I can actually eat!!!

3. This is one of the busiest weeks of the year at work (last week of every quarter). I'm having a VERY difficult time as I usually get pink cookies from the vending machine. I've cried lots this week.

4. I tried salad tonight for the first time....and I didn't get sick :-)

5. I haven't lost a POUND in the last 3 weeks. Not that I'm bitter.

6. I get to turn in my passport application tomorrow!!!

7. I'm going to DisneyWorld for the first time in September!

I don't know enough people on here, so I'm tagging Carrie, Dan, Laura, and Debi. Melissa was already tagged by Tamara, so that covers everyone I have on here :-)

No comments: