Monday, September 17, 2007

Home


I just wanted to do a quick post to say that yes, I did make it home yesterday. I'm just *exhausted*. I'm hoping to blog about it all soon...but I'm still trying to pull my life back together. Work today was horrible! I hate coming back, because if things don't get taken care of completely while I'm gone...it's just a mess. That's what happened this time. It's also the busiest time of the quarter...the end. I have this week and next to finish everything up. Yeah...we'll see how it works out. I have about a million things that people want me to do for them, too...so I'm gonna be a busy girl. Right now? I just want some sleep!! So...I hope I can update soon...but forgive me if I don't :-)

2 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

Of course, the pic with you and eeyore! IT is fabulous. Now, did you wear an eeyore shirt when you met him? lol

britentj said...

Awwww did you tell Eeyore I said hi for me? I am soo jealous and sad,, and happy for you all at once!! ***GRIN*** Glad you had a good time!