Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lots of stuff

Today turned out to be a pretty good day. It started with going up to North Salt Lake for Justin's baptism. Man, these kids are growing up!! Justin is Lindsey & Dennis' 3rd child. It was a lot of fun to see family again (especially under more exciting circumstances than last time, hehe). It was nice to spend some time with Lindsey, and we even made some plans to get together in about a week and a half here :-) It should be fun.

Did I mention what while we were at the baptism...it snowed?!? It's September still!!! There should be NO SNOW!! Luckily it changed back to rain...but still!

After the baptism, I had to run to Costco to get the cake for my dad's birthday tomorrow (ok...today? I need to stop writing stuff after midnight! lol). It actually turned out pretty cute with a little skateboarder kid on it. Perfectly appropriate for a 64 year old, right? I was also able to pick up my dad's main birthday present. No one has been able to think of anything to get him. I finally came up with an idea while I was at Costco, and quickly called my mom and siblings to go in on it. It should work out well :-)

After Costco, I was just hanging out at my mom's for the rest of the night. We watched the rest of Women's Conference while I played with my new laptop :-) Yup, I got myself a new one! I know, trust me, I know I can't afford it. Luckily one of my friends owes me enough money that she will be paying for it AND she'll still be paying me back some cash. I figure with all of the projects that I've been trying to work on...I'm going to need the new one!! (Not that any of you care, but I'm geeky enough that I *have* to include the info on it. You can see the laptop I got HERE. :-)

Well, that's gotta be all for now. I really need to catch up and post my Disney World entries, as well as some of the stuff that's gone on the last couple of weeks. Things have just been INSANE to say the least.

1 comment:

The Petrini Post said...

Hey Coco. Hope the baptism went well. I just thought I would say hello and see how are you doing. I see you got Lindsey to start a blog...now we just need to convince the rest of the family also. Take care!
Melissa