Saturday, September 6, 2008

Still recovering

So in the midst of my excitement, I'm still trying to recover. I'm having a very difficult time staying down, though. I keep wanting to get up and do *something*. Generally anything I can find. At the moment, I'm fighting the urge to put together my cheap Ikea computer chair that I bought *forever* ago. I've been getting up and putting things away and organizing little things in my old room at my parents' house for the last few days. I need to learn to at least obsess over stuff I can do on the computer while sitting down rather than the things I have to sit down to do.

Ok, I'm going to put the chair together then go to bed. 9am church in Lehi. Blah. I want to thank everyone for all the well wishes from my last post :-) I'm really excited...and I'm sure I'll be even more excited when we start to put things together. I was talking with my mom about reception type stuff tonight. It's really odd to think about. It still doesn't feel real.

Ok, here I come chair. Then bed. Night :-)

No comments: