Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One of those days...(in a good way!)

Do you ever have those days that just randomly get off to a good start? Today is one of them for me. I'm not sure why. I got up easily, I got to work 10 minutes early, and I've been productive so far this morning (which for me? is huge! I'm almost never productive first thing in the morning!)

I guess what I'm trying to say...is that I actually feel good this morning. Every once in a while, I've noticed a difference with how I've felt since surgery, but it's really obvious to me today for some reason.

It's now safe to ask...I'm very happy I made the decision to have surgery :-)

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I am soooo excited you are starting to feel good. you need to be feeling good for all of your trips coming up. :)

fwoom said...

Wow! I just found your blog! I had no idea you had one!

yay me!

Even bigger YAYAYAY you, though! I'm really glad you feel that way. Keep it up!

fwoom said...

Gosh, you know. My memory is horrible.

I was just about to leave a comment here because I didn't think I had replied to any of your blogs. Then I see I already commented.

I need serious help. Seriously.