Monday, August 13, 2007

The weekend



Most of Saturday was spent volunteering for the corporate games. I'm not sure what possessed me to sign up for so many hours...but I was volunteering from 8:30 am until 2:30 in the afternoon. I volunteered for longer than that, but they were done with me. I volunteered to help with the softball tournament (where as you can see, eBay took 2nd place :-) ). It was a lot of fun. I ended up running up and down stairs all day, which means that I'm STILL sore...but very much worth it. I was able to read while in between registration rushes, so it all worked out :-)


I then babysat my Dominic the rest of the night while Julie and Roger went to a Bees game. He walked around with his tongue out like this for most of the night, hehe. It was fun, though. I love being able to have him around!

Sunday, I forced myself to go to church (I was in LOTS of pain...and wanted to stay home to read...but I've been doing well for 2 months and I'm not about to give up now!). It turned out to be a really good thing, as one of my friends from when I grew up showed up! Her mom is in my ward, and it was nice to see her. It's been more than 10 years since I'd seen Emily...and...she hasn't changed a whole lot. We had some interesting conversations, got caught up, and I'll leave it at that...lol.

Over the weekend, I also went to my friend's house to help him make sure it's all ready for his custody evaluation. We then lightened things up by going to see Rush Hour 3. It was actually funnier than I thought it would be...but not much of a story to it. I was entertained for an hour and a half, so it all worked out, hehe.

Work today was BUSY! I'm in charge of getting a meeting put together for Wednesday, and I was assigned 15 new *very* high profile accounts. They're assigning more tomorrow...so we'll see how it goes. Tomorrow is going to be even worse as far as being busy, as I have appointments and meetings almost all day. At least that means it'll go by fast :-) I'm going to head to bed and try to make it so that I'm in the office by 6 tomorrow morning. I have some reports that HAVE to be done by about 8:30 am. We'll see if I can make it, hehe.

(I also just realized that I'm going on over a month without a single comment on my blog. Oh yeah, I'm feelin' the love :-P)

3 comments:

Harwood Family said...

Happy Birthday Coleen. Hope you have a great day!!!!

Coleen said...

Thank you!! Happy Birthday to you yesterday!!

Tamara said...

Happy B-lated Birthday to both of ya! :D

But here in Germany, I would be right on time.