Tuesday, December 18, 2007

100 lbs!! Wow!!

So we're getting ready to head home. I have a lot of updating to do still, and a lot of pictures to post. I had to mention this exciting moment for me, though. A lady from Tammie's ward brought over a scale for us to weigh our suitcases. I was stuck at the same weight for about 2 - 3 weeks before coming over here, and with all the junk I've had I was SURE I had gained or stayed the same. I, of course, had to check. I stepped on the scale, and found that not only did I lose...but I finally passed my 100 lb mark!! YAY!!

I would post before and after photos, but 1) I'm not at home and don't have a "before" picture here, and 2) I'm still WAY too embarassed about the "before". Maybe one day I'll be able to :-)

3 comments:

Harwood Family said...

Congratulations!!! Way to go!!! What a milestone. It sounds like your vacation has been good to you.
Have a great flight home.
Debi

The Petrini Post said...

Way to go Coco! That's awesome! I hope you guys have a safe trip home. Tell your mom I really want that Almond Roca receip. I have been craving it for weeks since she sent me a sample. Merry Christmas!

Kimberly said...

That is awesome! I can't believe how long you have been gone, have a great flight home.