Sunday, December 2, 2007

11/29 A day at home

Today was mostly a day at home. A *very* busy day for Tammie. We went in the morning to take their mini van to get winter tires. Tammie, Emma, & I then walked home. On the way home, we stopped at the bakery. Tammie decided that we needed to start sampling what they have available at the bakery. We got brochen, a raisin snail, a pudding pretzel, and Emma got a Shokobrochen. The pudding pretzel was my favorite, I'd have to say. Emma had her Shokobrochen almost gone before the rest of us had a chance to sit down.I ended up falling asleep again off and on all afternoon and evening. Tammie went to parent teacher conferences for all 3 kids, and picked up the car before one of them. Not much else to say for the day, I just kinda hung out.

3 comments:

Kay's Puppy said...

Do they have parent teacher's conferences on Sunday then??

Kay's Puppy said...

Sorry... Saw Sunday Dec 2... Did not pay attention to Title below that "11/29 A day at home"

Cindy & Billy said...

Sounds like you are having a blast and adventure in Germany. I can't wait to texas to see my neices and nephews too.