Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Getting ready to go home...

So it's 4:30 am, and I'm still not in bed. Trying to tie up a few last minute things before jumping on the plane to head home in about 5 hours. Man...time flies! I've really enjoyed my time here in Germany, and it's been SO nice to see Tammie, Gardner, and the kids!! I still have SO much to write about!! I'm excited to get home, though. I have SO MUCH to do for Christmas, I don't even know where to start! We'll see if I can sort through my thoughts on my way home and get a list started :-)

In the meantime, my Dominic started talking while I was gone!! This is the longest I've gone without seeing him, and I miss him SO much (I did have my Ian as a replacement...but that was a different happiness all together). Since Julie doesn't blog (YET) I feel the need to post the video of it :-)


No comments: