Monday, August 25, 2008

Shameless Scentsy Plug

So I just saw that one of my friends mentioned a Scentsy party that one of her other friends was having. Made me kinda sad that I hadn't told this friend sooner that *I* sell them, too!! I'm really not a salesperson, so I don't generally mention it. I would, however, like for those of you DO like this kind of stuff to have the chance to take advantage of the cheapness :-) So...I decided to do a quick post so everyone can have a chance to get the best and yummiest smelling candles ever for the cheapest price you'll probably ever see!

For more details, see my Scentsy site here!

These candles are wickless and burn using a 25 watt bulb. It's great for those of you with kids, because the wax doesn't get hot enough to burn them if they somehow happen to get to it. There's no yucky soot in the air from the flame, and the the way the yummy smells can fill up the house is amazing! Not to mention, the warmers are just cute!!

I also have all kinds of capabilites for out of town/out of state parties. If any of you out of state would like to host a party, please let me know. I would LOVE to send you the scents!

Ok, I'm done. I just wanted to make sure that I let you guys know! I won't push anyone, but I might end up keeping you all informed a bit :-)

No comments: