Monday, October 22, 2007

Can't Sleep...

So I've been laying in bed for the last hour and a half, and I can't sleep. With how much I have been running myself ragged the last couple of months, it's been a while since I had this problem. My problem lately has been getting back up after crashing at night. I finally decided that I should probably just get up and try to make my sleepless time at least productive...so here I am up to work on business plans for work. This really isn't a good way to start out a HUGE overtime week. I plan on working 7 - 7 every day this week through Thursday. Friday I will be working 4 hours, then driving down to St. George for the night to see Todd, Rhonda, & the kids. I'll then head back up here on Saturday just in time to do my Haunted Tour that was postponed from this week. Sunday I'll hit church then work (or work then church?) to make up the time that I'm missing on Friday. So...tonight is not a good night to start off with insomnia.

Blah.

3 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

Sorry to hear you can't sleep. You need to rest up as much as you can because once you get here....I am gonna keep you moving! We will all need a vacation from our vacation when I am showing you Europe!

Tamara Wheeler said...

that should read, when I am DONE showing you Europe. lol

Kimberly said...

Once I realize that I am having a problem going to sleep at night, it just gets worse because I am trying so hard to fall asleep. Good luck with the busy week.