Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Melting Pot

For how much I was dreading it, last night was actually a really fun night. After working 7am - 7pm on no sleep, the last thing I wanted to do was go to dinner with Lys and some guy I don't know . I just wanted to go straight home and get some sleep. Sadly, I couldn't. I had already said I would go to dinner. Luckily, that didn't end up being a problem. We went to The Melting Pot, and it was way too yummy. The atmosphere was great, good music, and just time to hang out and talk. We were talking last night about how dinners aren't "events" anymore. Most places you go, you rush in and rush out. We were there for 2 1/2 hours, and it was nice to just sit and chat. The problem is that it makes me want to go places like that more often and...well...I SO can't afford that :-P

5 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

SOunds yummy! I can sypmathize with ya because last night, I was up all night. I looked and you were not on. Probably because you were at the melting pot. :D

The Eccles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Eccles said...

Let me try that again...Ok...So it is one of the best places to eat but very expensive for the little bit you get. Derek and I went for Our Anniversary one year. It helps you eat your two oz.'s though.

Lindsey said...

I have wanted to go there so bad, it sounds really good. But it is so expensive that I haven't been able to make myself spend that kind of money.

Courtney said...

So this is what you were talking about! We really do need to go there together. Let me save up some extra cash first though. My mom thinks you spoil me too much. hehehe!