Saturday, October 27, 2007

Last work update...

Ok, this is my last update from work. This is to help push me past this last little bit. I made it, though!! I totally forgot that sunflower seeds help keep me awake! I need to buy more before tomorrow, because tomorrow is going to be crazy! I'm coming in at 5am. I'll be working until about 12:30 so that I can go to church. After church, I'll finish up the last 4.5 hours. Ew. The good news...is that it's still emails. That makes this OT SO much easier!

Now, I'm going to head home and shower then nap. Tonight we're really (really this time, heh) going on the haunted tour of Salt Lake. Should be fun!!

2 comments:

Cindy & Billy said...

your crazy. have I told you that. Hopefully you'll get some sleep along with all that work. Keep it up.

womanda321 said...

Hey Coco, I know, I know, i'm a big huge Enormous Brat for asking you this on Christmas Eve when you just got home from Germany but can you email me more pictures from Whittney's Quincenera? LOVE YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!-thanks for all the candy! :D