Sunday, October 21, 2007

Time to update

Well, I finally have the time to update, and now everything that I was going to talk about feels like it was SO long ago. I could still do Disney World, and probably should since I'm so bad at keeping a "real" hand written journal. This would at least allow me to have some written record.

We didn't end up going on the haunted tour last night because of the snow. I was *really* disappointed, because I have been looking forward to it all week. I was really relieved, though, when Lindsey called and brought up possibly waiting. Just driving from my friend's house to my own was kinda scary enough in the snow. Now? It's bright and sunshiny. Hrm. God sure does have a sense of humor when it comes to the weather sometimes :-P

3 comments:

Cindy & Billy said...

He really just doesn't want you to go to the haunted house. Just embrase it and move on. lol

Cindy & Billy said...

Yea we really should go to lunch. I would love that. I only work until 10am on Saturday. Give me a call.

Harwood Family said...

My vote is for Disney World pics. I would love to see pictures from your trip.