Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hanging out with Lindsey and Dennis

So as usual, I'm exhausted so I won't be writing much. I just wanted to make sure that I get in what a great time I had tonight hanging out with Lindsey and Dennis! It's always a little nerve wracking to hang out with someone that I haven't spent that much time with in so many years, but it was really a lot of fun. I got there, and we just talked for about an hour and a half straight. They also made me yummy bratwurst (which I can actually have...but I found that I can't eat a full one of...lol). Catching up on the last 15ish years and stuff was great. Lindsey and I then hung out in the hot tub for a while which was SO nice!! It was pretty cold and rainy here, so it was nice to enjoy the time semi-outdoors while staying nice and warm. The talking, of course, went on the entire time we were in the hot tub as well. I was just getting ready to leave when we started talking about a haunted SLC tour which is running for the holiday. I decided that it sounded like so much fun, that I practically forced them to invite me *laugh* so it looks like we have plans for Saturday. We then got into all kinds of fun ghost stories and such. I'm so happy that I was able to go tonight. It was really nice to see their family and hang out for a bit.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Coco,
I had a great time too. We will have to do it again soon. You did not force us to invite you, you are so full of it. LOL, I made the reservations for the tour this morning, I can't wait.

Coleen said...

roflol ok, so I didn't *force* you to invite me...but I'm pretty persuasive, huh? ;-) YAY!! I can't wait!! My friend and I actually might do the Ogden one the next weekend. Let me know if you guys might wanna do that one, too.

Kimberly said...

So I am glad I checked your site, because I was amazed at what I found. You have a great list of bloggers; I had no idea your mom and Uncle Dave were blogging too. This is going to be a fun way to keeping in touch!