Sunday, November 4, 2007

Birthdays all around


After what's been an extremely overly crappy week, I decided to should do a quick post. I still (as always) have SO MUCH to catch up on...but I decided to just...post about today. We went up to Jen's today to celebrate Cami's 5th birthday. She's already 5...how did that happen?!? We also celebrated Courtney's 17th, Allison's 10th, and Chrissy's 41st birthdays. Wow. All kinds of craziness! I've really really got to get some sleep so I'll leave my update at that...but I thought I'd also include one more picture. Cami (at 5!!) has already developed an interest in using my camera to take pictures. I allow Courtney and Jacob use my camera if they have the strap around their neck...but I wasn't sure about Cami. I decided that as long as she stayed on the carpet, she would be ok. I actually thought this was a decent picture of me (and Court), so I decided to include it.

6 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

Oh I sure miss being around everyone. And I can not wait until you get here in just a few short weeks! :yippee:

Tamara Wheeler said...

And I sure hope you plan on letting ME use your camera. :evil laugh:

Kimberly said...

Wow! Happy Birthday to everyone. I never realized how popular the month of November was. I am sending out party invitations for the twin’s birthday this weekend and just hoping it doesn’t over lap any other parties. By the way Coleen you are invited, so just add a trip to Houston into your busy schedule.

Tamara said...

Shantal's birthday is Saturday. So we would of been celebrating her birthday as well had we been there.

We are having a slumber party on Friday night to celebrate. or should I say SHE is having a slumber party.

Coleen said...

Yeah, it's crazy!! It used to be that it was just Chrissy in our immediate family. Then came Courtney, Allison, Shantal, and Cami!! That's how October used to be for our family, hehe.

Gardner said...

Hi Coco.

you've been tagged for 7 random facts.

Look forward to your visit to Germany.