Wednesday, November 21, 2007

6 days?!?

So as much as I hate Christmas music on the radio way too early in the season, there are a couple of songs I can hear year round, and there's just something about them. One of them just came on my iPod. "Believe" by Josh Groban. *drool* Seriously?!? I can't get enough of his voice. He actually came out with a Christmas cd last month, and this song isn't on it (neither is his version of "O Holy Night" which is another that I could listen to him sing over and over again).

I'm having a difficult time getting any work done at the moment. It's 7:30am, and I'm just plain exhausted and overwhelmed. I feel like I have SO MUCH to do for work before I leave, and SO MUCH to do for non-work stuff before I leave. I just...don't feel like there's any time. Originally, today would have been my last day before my sabbatical started. Instead, I'll be working some over the weekend as well as putting in a 12 hour day on Monday. I then leave Tuesday morning at 8am. Just crazy! No time to get my ipod updated with music I randomly have saved all over the place, or to put new movies on it (I still have the movies I originally put on it a year and a half ago, and that's all), or to put together everything I'm trying to take for Tammie's family (movies they've missed, etc). Just...craziness! I need to get together with my mom to figure out clothes (we're sharing so that we can save room in the suitcases, heh).

Also, I'm taking a break today to donate blood, then I need to go straight to my dr's office after work today to get my flu shot. From there, I need to go get my oil changed (at WalMart so that I can get my other shopping done at the same time! hehe).

Sorry, just had to have a little mini freak out moment. This was especially due to the fact that I am exhausted and can't concentrate. Doesn't work well when I'm trying to get everything wrapped up at work :-) I'm feeling a little better now...so off I go to try to get something done!

2 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

I'm excited! We will definately have fun while you are here.

Don't worry, you can sleep on your VERY LONG flight next week!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

Kimberly said...

I am so impressed with all that is going on you still take time to blog. I read everyone else’s blogs, but I am finding that I don’t sit down and blog on my own till I have nothing else to read. I get around to it, I think I have some tags to catch up on.