Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy busy girl...I know...

So here it is, 12:45am. What am I doing? Sleeping? Of course not. I'm waiting for chicken to thaw so that I can cut up chicken to put in with cream of chicken soup for our potluck at work tomorrow. The one that I was asked to arrange, oh, Friday afternoon. YAY! Someone suggested Hawaiian Haystacks, which seemed like a fabulous idea. I didn't realize at the time that it would be Wednesday...which meant that I would have to prepare Tuesday night. The same night that I had already signed up to work overtime. The same night that I promised a couple of girls from work that I would go to the gastric bypass meeting with them (they're getting it next year! YAY!!). The same night I was planning to shop for a new shirt because we have to be videotaped tomorrow for a holiday card for our sellers. The same day that I woke up late and had to go BACK to work after the gastric bypass meeting. SO...tonight has been hectic. I worked until 5:30, went to the meeting, got back to work around 8 and worked until 10. I was at WalMart until 10:45, then had to stop at my parents' house to pick up my large crockpot. Got there at 11, showed my mom my new shirts (yay!) then got home to realize that it was 11:30 at night and I still needed to let the chicken thaw. Great. So the chicken is...trying to thaw. I got the cream of chicken soup into the crockpot...just waiting for the chicken. I still need to do my elliptical for the night (I'm sure my downstairs neighbors LOVE me for that), and I feel like I have a million things to do still. I leave for Germany in less than 2 weeks now, I have about a week of work left, and the rest of the quarter's worth of work to do. My friend would also like me to take pictures of her rings from her first engagement, and I still have LOTS of cleaning to do. Just....blah. NO TIME! On the upside...I just got an email from The Melting Pot stating that for every $100 in gift certificates I buy, I'll get $100 in gift certificates :-) Looks like I might be able to go back sooner than I planned!! hehe

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

To bad we don’t draw names for Christmas anymore. I could rig the drawing and then you could give me some of those gift certificates. I haven’t ever been there but it sounds like the type of place I would love!

britentj said...

LOL Look at Kim thinking she is gonna get the melting pot g/c's hahaha. J/k You forgot to put in your blog that you need to find time to help your dimwitted sis in law with computer stuff for her christmas presents! hehe we are comding up this weekend!!

The Pack Family said...

You know ... I blame this whole blogging thing on you... Just so you know :)