Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Seperation Anxiety?

I apparently have an issue letting go of work. A lot of people who know me, know this. I'm supposed to be technically on my sabbatical at the moment. I leave for Germany at 8:45 this morning. What did I do after I got all packed and took my bags to my parents' house? I came to work. At midnight. To finish up a project. Why? That's a good question. I'm using the excuse that it'll be good for me to stay up all night so that I'll sleep on the plane (It'll be about 7:30am there when we get in, hehe). Really? I just have a hard time letting go. I'm thinking that once I can finish up this project, though...I should be good to go.

Really...I can stop at any time!

3 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

Seriously, you have a problem! But I am so excited that you are flying right now! I can't wait. Just 11 and 1/2 more hours.

britentj said...

LOL Some people call it OCD Coleen! LOL Have fun in Germany!!!

Courtney said...

I hope you have fun on your trip and tell everyone over there how much I love and miss them! Yes I know how you are with your work!!! BUT... I still love you!