Wednesday, November 14, 2007

7 Random Facts...

Sorry, this was from a couple of nights ago...and I just realized I never posted it!

Well, Gardner tagged me for 7 Random facts. SO...here goes...

1. I worked 42 hours of OT the week before last. Not 42 hours...but 42 hours of OT making my total workload for the week before last 82 hours. That was a good paycheck :-)

2. I get to see Tammie and Gardner in 2 weeks!!! I know everyone knows this, but I'm sososososo excited!!! I'm a little nervous about being in a country where I don't speak a WORD of the language...but it should be fun nonetheless.

3. I almost did an impulse purchase on eBay today for $550. I want a Sony HandyCam DCR-SR42 SO badly. I found a great package for it to come with, too. I kept trying to justify it by saying, "Hey, when am I *ever* going to be in Europe again?!?" I still couldn't do it. No matter what...I just can't justify the money. I hate that.

4. For the previous post...I typed the word "busy" in the title as "bisy" 4 or 6 times before finally typing it correctly. Seriously?!? I can type!

5. I REALLY want to get my condo organized to the point where my space is useful. As it is, you can't get into the office (I would take a picture, but I would be WAY too embarrassed to). I have scrapbook stuff all over the floor of my front room which has been there for about 3 months. I *seriously* need to take time to get stuff done at home...but I never seem to have any time to.

6. I was VERY nice to my neighbors and chose to not do my elliptical tonight due to the time. I do, however, still need to find props to take with me to work for the silly little video that we're doing for our holiday card. I really really don't want my accounts to see me. Yeah....

7. I'm addicted to sunflower seeds and sugar free sobe adrenaline rush energy drinks (I wonder if the energy drinks are because of the busyness...hmmm...)

I tag Courtney, Mom, and Rhonda. GO! :-)

2 comments:

The Petrini Post said...

That would be awesome if you came to DC. Would it be a permanent move, or temp? Anyway, let me know, and if you ever need help with anything, again, let me know. And that would be awesome about the almond Roca....man, I'm like craving it right now. Okay, well talk care and we will see you hopefully!

Tamara Wheeler said...

OK, am I the only one totally lost with Melissa's comment?

I was going to comment that I love you tagged mom. Now let's see if she does it. lol